Women's Circles at Wellement
Join our Women’s Circles and dive into your feminine energy. Discover the connection between the Moon Cycle and your Menstrual Cycle.
Meet like-minded women while sharing stories, listening with the ears of the heart, and supporting each other in a safe space.
Be guided by Martina, our beautiful Women’s Circle Facilitator
Martina’s journey with the sacred feminine began in 2004 when for her first time she sat in a women’s circle.
Since then Martina has graduated a 2-year course at the Shamanic School of Womancraft and has been facilitating women’s circles with a focus on Shamanic drumming and journeying, menarche, childbirth, menopause and their connection with natural cycles.
Her vision is to invite women to explore their true nature and find connection and empowerment with one another.
Martina Carosi – Women’s Circle Facilitator
Upcoming Women's Circle
Dark Moon Shedding
Women’s Circle – Sun 15 Nov at 3pm – Early Bird Ends Soon!
Find your way back to your divine nature and spiritual being. Let the world around you melt away as you retire within yourself during the Dark Moon phase of the moon. Learn how to “see in the dark” as you get in touch with your inner truth and wisdom.
Together we will:
- shed and let go of what no longer serves us
- recognize what we don’t want to grow in the next cycle
- be guided in a shamanic drum journey to meet our inner guides
- appreciate the link between the bleeding days of our menstrual cycle and the season of Winter
- explore the connection between the Dark Moon phase and the life season of Crone.
Early Bird ticket: $35
Regular ticket: $45