Wellement (“Wellement studio,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you. We invite you to our events and we would like you to kindly note our Event Terms and Conditions:
Attending Our Events
- If you choose to attend our premises, you agree to this agreement whether or not you sign this
- We may sometimes make changes to this agreement. If you choose to attend our events, you agree to the amended agreement.
- You agree that:
(a) You must comply with all reasonable directions and rules set by us in relation to the use of the facilities.
This may include rules displayed throughout the premises;
(b) You warrant that you are in good physical condition and know of no medical or other reason why you
should not exercise. You warrant that you have obtained, or have had an opportunity to obtain, clearance
to use the facilities by a qualified medical professional.
(c) You must not be abusive or use offensive language, or do anything which might make other members
(d) You must not smoke, chew gum, or eat any food or drink on the Premises;
(e) You must take care to use the facilities and equipment safely and properly at all times. Equipment
must be returned to its correct place after use.
(f) You must wear the correct training attire.
(g) no person under the age of 16 is allowed in the premises unless accompanied by a guardian or qualified
instructor. Members between the age of 16 and 18 may train in the facility without a parent guardian if the
parent or guardian has previously provided consent.
- Your event attendance is conditional on your compliance with all obligations underour terms and conditions. We are entitled to terminate your event accesst immediately if you breach a term of our term and conditions.
- Our premises are subject to change with reasonable notice.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties whether express, implied, statutory or
otherwise in relation to this agreement. We are not liable for death or injury caused by our negligence or
breach of implied terms that services will be provided with reasonable care and skill at common law. This
does not exclude Our liability for reckless conduct.
- You agree to the extent allowed by section 139A of the Consumer and Competition Act 2010, to
exclude or modify Our liability to you for death or injury from our failure to comply with any statutory
- You agree We are not liable for any property of yours that you bring into the premises or leave
- We will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage including, but not limited
to, loss of profits or revenue, the costs arising from the loss of use of any Equipment and the costs of any
substitute goods or services which You acquire.
- Our maximum aggregate liability to you under this agreement is limited to the total Fees payable under
- You acknowledge and agree that infants and minors are the sole responsibility of their parents/guardian,
not Wellement studio. It is and will remain your personal duty to care for any infant and minors in your custody
and Wellement studio shall not be liable if any infant or minor in your custody is injured in any way.
- You agree to indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered by us caused by You or your guests arising
in connection with this Agreement.
- Cancellations are accepted for a refund minus $20 non-refundable portion, with written notice 20 days prior to the event date. No refunds will be issued for notice less than 20 days prior to the event date.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel any event. You will have the option of transferring to the new event date or receiving a full refund.
- You consent to us taking photos and videos of you (in a class setting) and using or publishing such
media for our marketing materials and other purposes.